|[Call for Applications for Joint Researcher]|
|| TOP | in Japanese ||
|Call for Applications for Joint Researcher|
Research Institute for Languages and Cultures of Asia and Africa (ILCAA), Tokyo University of Foreign Studies (TUFS), invites applications for joint researchers of Joint Research Projects. The Joint Research Projects, conducted by the members of the institute together with outside researchers, constitute the core of research activities at ILCAA as the International Research Center for the Languages and Cultures of Asia and Africa. The Joint Research Projects are evaluated annually at a meeting by a group of referees, which includes researchers within and outside TUFS. Projects are evaluated in terms of their outputs, publicization of results, and significance from academic viewpoint.|
Several Joint Research Projects are organized by outside researchers.
1. Cross-linguistic studies on clause combining
2. Language Documentation of African Languages
3. Comparative Study on the Languages of the North from Typological Perspective
4. Study on the Relationship between Agriculture and Culture in Sub-Sahara Africa in Historical Perspectives
5. Descriptive Studies of Indonesian Languages; their variety and similarity
6. Elaboration of Generalized Science of Humanity
7. ‘Single’ and Family : The anthropological study of “Enishi (karmic/relation/connection)”
- Application for Joint Researcher Member (Form a)
- Curriculum Vitae (Form b)
- Documents required by each joint project (see No.12 of each project's summary)
- A person who has equivalent ability for research.
- Members can access the books/documents and the equipments at ILCAA.
To: Research Institute for Languages and Cultures of Asia and Africa (ILCAA),
Tokyo University of Foreign Studies